tKinesis component not found in any version of Big Data integration, i have checked on 6.1, 6.4 and 7.0 on all version component is not present.

Four Stars

tKinesis component not found in any version of Big Data integration, i have checked on 6.1, 6.4 and 7.0 on all version component is not present.

Could you please help us to how to find tkinesisInputs and tKinesisOutputs component? And in which version of talend it is available? 

Employee

Re: tKinesis component not found in any version of Big Data integration, i have checked on 6.1, 6.4 and 7.0 on all version component is not present.

Hi,

tKinesis components are available in Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform or Talend Data Fabric. You could use it in Spark Streaming Job framework. The components are available under Messaging.

tKinesis.jpg

Thanks,

RekhaSree

Four Stars

Re: tKinesis component not found in any version of Big Data integration, i have checked on 6.1, 6.4 and 7.0 on all version component is not present.

Hi, 

Thanks for reply, 

Could you please provide more details on how to download/link of following versions of Talend, I have big data version but i could not found tkinesis related components. 

'Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform or Talend Data Fabric'

Employee

Hi Atul,

'Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform' or 'Talend Data Fabric'  are the licensed version. Please check this link to see if a component is available in any product.

https://www.talendforge.org/components/index.php  

Thanks,

RekhaSree