Five Stars

tJasperReportExec seems to have issues with quotes in the jrxml

hi 

I'm trying to use the tJasperReportExec module, and I have some expressions in the report, which don't seem to work.

I got a: 

tJasperReportExec_1 Errors were encountered when compiling report expressions class file:

1. The method IF(boolean, String, String) is undefined for the type Letter32of32Credit32Application_1505720856699_355196
value = UPPER( ((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_ADDR1.getValue()) + IF(((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_ADDR2.getValue()) != null, ", " + ((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_ADDR2.getValue()), "") + IF(((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_ADDR3.getValue()) != null, ", " + ((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_ADDR3.getValue()), "") + IF(((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_ADDR4.getValue()) != null, ", " + ((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_ADDR4.getValue()), "") + IF(((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_COUNTRY.getValue()) != null, ", " + ((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_COUNTRY.getValue()), "")); //$JR_EXPR_ID=16$
<>

When I run the report in Jaspersoft Studio (on the same machine), this does work as expected, for the same parameter values.

Any ideas?

kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: tJasperReportExec seems to have issues with quotes in the jrxml

The new version 2.6 seems to fix the issue, thanks a lot!

2 REPLIES
Seventeen Stars

Could you please send me your report file - I would like to investigate the problem.

Five Stars

The new version 2.6 seems to fix the issue, thanks a lot!