tJasperReportExec seems to have issues with quotes in the jrxml

Five Stars

tJasperReportExec seems to have issues with quotes in the jrxml

hi 

I'm trying to use the tJasperReportExec module, and I have some expressions in the report, which don't seem to work.

I got a: 

tJasperReportExec_1 Errors were encountered when compiling report expressions class file:

1. The method IF(boolean, String, String) is undefined for the type Letter32of32Credit32Application_1505720856699_355196
value = UPPER( ((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_ADDR1.getValue()) + IF(((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_ADDR2.getValue()) != null, ", " + ((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_ADDR2.getValue()), "") + IF(((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_ADDR3.getValue()) != null, ", " + ((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_ADDR3.getValue()), "") + IF(((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_ADDR4.getValue()) != null, ", " + ((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_ADDR4.getValue()), "") + IF(((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_COUNTRY.getValue()) != null, ", " + ((java.lang.String)field_VENDOR_BENEFICIARY_COUNTRY.getValue()), "")); //$JR_EXPR_ID=16$
<>

When I run the report in Jaspersoft Studio (on the same machine), this does work as expected, for the same parameter values.

Any ideas?

kind regards

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: tJasperReportExec seems to have issues with quotes in the jrxml

The new version 2.6 seems to fix the issue, thanks a lot!

All Replies
Seventeen Stars

Could you please send me your report file - I would like to investigate the problem.

Five Stars

The new version 2.6 seems to fix the issue, thanks a lot!