tHiveRow - getting missing EOF parsing error

Four Stars

tHiveRow - getting missing EOF parsing error

I am storing the below in a context context.query1
"CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE IF NOT EXISTS " + "DF." + context.tableNm + "_" + context.Version + " (" + row4.QueryRow + " ) " + "LOCATION "+ " '/data/dev/datalake/hive/warehouse'"
+ "ROW FORMAT DELIMITED"
+ "FIELDS TERMINATED BY ‘|’"
+ "LINES TERMINATED BY ‘\n’"
+ "STORED AS TEXTFILE"
and in the tHiveRow component in the Query section I input
context.query1 and running but I am getting the below Error
Error while compiling statement: FAILED: ParseException line 2:1 missing EOF at 'ROW' near "/data/dev/datalake/hive/warehouse"
: d01_f.df_preing_createhivetable_0_1.df_createHiveTable - tHiveRow_3 - Error while compiling statement: FAILED: ParseException line 2:1 missing EOF at 'ROW' near ''/datalake/ODM/d_datafabric/hive/warehouse''
how to overcome this?

Re: tHiveRow - getting missing EOF parsing error

Hi,
"CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE IF NOT EXISTS " + "DF." + context.tableNm + "_" + context.Version + " (" + row4.QueryRow + " ) " + "LOCATION "+ " '/data/dev/datalake/hive/warehouse'"

Could you please try to use statement "CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE IF NOT EXISTS " + "DF." + context.tableNm + "_" + context.Version + "+ row4.QueryRow +" + "LOCATION "+ " '/data/dev/datalake/hive/warehouse' to see if it works?

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: tHiveRow - getting missing EOF parsing error

not sure but I think it was some copy/paste issue. and PARTITION BY comes first and then LOCATION

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads