Eight Stars

tHashInput and tHashOutput components in DI webservices

Hi,

We use tHashInput and tHashOutput components in DI webservices.

Unfortunately, these components doesn't support parallel execution (Talend support confirmed it). And we get sometimes error due to that.

Did one of yours implement an alternative ? A custom component or whatever ?

Regards.

Eric

4 REPLIES

Re: tHashInput and tHashOutput components in DI webservices

Hello,

Have you tried to enable parallelization to optimize Job performance? tHashInput and tHashOutput components shoud be OK with the parallelization of data flow.

Here is online document about:TalendHelpCenter:How to enable parallelization of data flows

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Eight Stars

Hi Sabrina,

No parallelization should be used in DI webservices according to Talend Support.

Eric

Hello,

eric44 wrote:

Hi Sabrina,

No parallelization should be used in DI webservices according to Talend Support.

Eric

You cannot use tPartitioner, tCollector, tRecollector and tDepartitioner or Parallel iterations for reading data( Enable parallel execution option) in your current DI webservice? All types of parallel execution cannot be used?

Best regards

Sabrina

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Eight Stars

Hi Sabrina,

I confirm no parralel component should be used in a DI webservices according to Talend Support.

But it is not the problem. Using these components would meet my requirement. My requirement is to be able to buffer data. That's why we used tHashInput and tHashOutput. But these component doesn't support parralelisation (When you deploy a DI webservices in Karaf it can be called in parallel).

Eric