tHTTPRequest POST Parameters File

One Star

tHTTPRequest POST Parameters File

I just need to know how to write the parameters file for a POST request that I need to use.
Can you please give me a simple example?
It is a XML file or a JSON file? I can't find this anywhere.
Thanks for your help!
Simon

Re: tHTTPRequest POST Parameters File

Hi,
It is a XML file or a JSON file?

We just support a XML file, when you post a parameter to server end.
See pic
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks!
Could you post an example of the file contents?
Is there a way pass the parameters of the request using a table?, I need to read a table row-by-row and send a request to the URI setting the parameters dynamically.
Thank you so much for all your help!
And sorry for this questions I'm a newbie on Talend!

Hi,
We just support a XML file, when you post a parameter to server end.

Sorry for the wrong information, we have consult with the component team and they give us a response. There is no limitation in the type of file. You can post any parameter file into your job. Because the part "post parameter files " is new, so there is no document for it. We will update our document as soon as possible. Sorry for that.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

En el resto de encuentros, el Torino sucumbió en casa camisetas de futbol barata 3-1 contra el Parma, el Cagliari batió a domicilio al Sampdoria, mientras que los dos farolillos rojos de la clasificación Pescara y Atalanta terminaron su choque sin goles.
El choque Mourinho-Toril
La rueda de prensa camisetasfutbollep.com ofrecida por José Mourinho, en la que señaló algunas divergencias entre el primer equipo del Real Madrid y su filial camisetaesp , entrenado por Alberto Toril, es uno de los grandes temas de conversación en la prensa del miércoles.
Six Stars

I want to post an xml file to a url through http.
If I use tHttpRequest,
the property field I can just put bult-in.
URI is my target URL.
Method is post.
Post parameters from file: this is my xml file location
write response content to file: a log file in my location
Then how to set up headers (header key, value)?
I leave the headers blank, then run it. I didn't get any error in console. But I didn't get any response from the target site. And nothing posted to the target.
Can you see anything wrong?
Thanks.