tHMap issue

Five Stars mr
Five Stars

tHMap issue

Below is what I am trying to do.

1. Make post request with content-type set as application/json with JSON payload ofcourse.

2. Map the incoming json into a different JSON structure using hMAP

3. Perform some operation (call internal rest endpoint using tRESTClient with the modified JSON as input, which returns a JSON output...). I have removed this step to simplify the example

4. In my example, I just pipe the modified JSON output of hMap to tRESTResponse

Errors that I encounter while taking different approaches:

1. If I map hMap to pre-generated schema then it throws an error in the response(main) outlet stating cannot convert String to Document. 

2. If I choose to generate the schema I am getting the error of which the screenshot is provided.

Capture.JPG

Tags (1)

Re: tHMap issue

Hello,

On which talend build version you got this issue?

Have these columns been included in the generated map?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars mr
Five Stars

I am using Talend 7.0.1

Below is my simple hmap. I also executed the "Test Run" from the output mapper of TMap and I could see my simple response (as also can be seen in the screengrab). 

Capture1.JPG

Getting this error here. 

Capture.JPG

I also wanted to know what is the Size Min/Max? Can you point me to documentation explaining the options (of the screengrab below)?

Capture2.JPG

Five Stars

Hi, there,

I have a Talend job Talend 6.5.1:

tSAPIdocReceiver --> tHMap --> tLogRow

My tHMap is not working and is giving me following error, I have reinstalled the Talend again due to this, still the issue persists:

ava.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start runtime because of exception: Failed to start Eclipse, check the setting of the 'OSDT_HOME' property which is: 'file:/C:/Users/STUTIG~1/AppData/Local/Temp/osdtInstall_StutiGupta_6.5.1./'
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.initEclipseEnvironment(RuntimeFactory.java:1099)
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.createRuntime(RuntimeFactory.java:600)
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.createRuntime(RuntimeFactory.java:348)
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.createRuntime(RuntimeFactory.java:341)
at salesforce.job_ism_040_read_sao_getproducts_0_1.job_ISM_040_Read_SAO_getProducts.tSAPIDocReceiver_1Process(job_ISM_040_Read_SAO_getProducts.java:1077)
at salesforce.job_ism_040_read_sao_getproducts_0_1.job_ISM_040_Read_SAO_getProducts.runJobInTOS(job_ISM_040_Read_SAO_getProducts.java:2047)
at salesforce.job_ism_040_read_sao_getproducts_0_1.job_ISM_040_Read_SAO_getProducts.main(job_ISM_040_Read_SAO_getProducts.java:1873)
[FATAL]: salesforce.job_ism_040_read_sao_getproducts_0_1.job_ISM_040_Read_SAO_getProducts - tHMap_1 Unable to start runtime because of exception: Failed to start Eclipse, check the setting of the 'OSDT_HOME' property which is: 'file:/C:/Users/STUTIG~1/AppData/Local/Temp/osdtInstall_StutiGupta_6.5.1./'
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start runtime because of exception: Failed to start Eclipse, check the setting of the 'OSDT_HOME' property which is: 'file:/C:/Users/STUTIG~1/AppData/Local/Temp/osdtInstall_StutiGupta_6.5.1./'
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.initEclipseEnvironment(RuntimeFactory.java:1099)
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.createRuntime(RuntimeFactory.java:600)
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.createRuntime(RuntimeFactory.java:348)
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.createRuntime(RuntimeFactory.java:341)
at salesforce.job_ism_040_read_sao_getproducts_0_1.job_ISM_040_Read_SAO_getProducts.tSAPIDocReceiver_1Process(job_ISM_040_Read_SAO_getProducts.java:1077)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to start Eclipse, check the setting of the 'OSDT_HOME' property which is: 'file:/C:/Users/6.5.1./'
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.initEclipseEnvironment(RuntimeFactory.java:1084)
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start runtime because of exception: null
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.createRuntimeObject(RuntimeFactory.java:1130)
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.initEclipseEnvironment(RuntimeFactory.java:1064)
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.createRuntimeObject(RuntimeFactory.java:1113)
at salesforce.job_ism_040_read_sao_getproducts_0_1.job_ISM_040_Read_SAO_getProducts.runJobInTOS(job_ISM_040_Read_SAO_getProducts.java:2047)
at salesforce.job_ism_040_read_sao_getproducts_0_1.job_ISM_040_Read_SAO_getProducts.main(job_ISM_040_Read_SAO_getProducts.java:1873)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to start Eclipse, check the setting of the 'OSDT_HOME' property which is: 'file:/C:/Users/STUTIG~1/AppData/Local/Temp/osdtInstall_StutiGupta_6.5.1./'
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.initEclipseEnvironment(RuntimeFactory.java:1084)
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start runtime because of exception: null
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.createRuntimeObject(RuntimeFactory.java:1130)
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.initEclipseEnvironment(RuntimeFactory.java:1064)
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
... 7 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to acquire application service. Ensure that the org.eclipse.core.runtime bundle is resolved and started (see config.ini).
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:74)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:353)
... 12 more
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.createRuntimeObject(RuntimeFactory.java:1113)
... 7 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to acquire application service. Ensure that the org.eclipse.core.runtime bundle is resolved and started (see config.ini).
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:74)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:353)
... 12 more
[statistics] disconnected
Job job_ISM_040_Read_SAO_getProducts ended at 13:21 25/01/2019. [exit code=1]

Please revert back asap.

Thanks,

Stuti

Hello @stuti_206 

We have replied to your another topic:https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/How-to-correct-quot-factory-already-defined-q...

Could you please stick to one topic so that we can pay individule attention to your issue.

Many thanks.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Download