tGoogleAnalyticsInput - duplicate variable when using two components

One Star

tGoogleAnalyticsInput - duplicate variable when using two components

Hi!
I am working on a job that gets data from google analytics and stored in a file. I would like to access two different GA accounts and merge the resultset before saving it to the file.
To do that, I am using the tGoogleAnalyticsInput components, which works very well, but once I add the second instance of the job, I get the following error: "Duplicate local variable warningAboutSchemaMismatchDone". And it is correct, I do have this variable instanced twice.
Is there anyway I can solve this? (I do not have access to the code, but I know the owner visits this forum, so I would be happy to apply a patch if the code is available somewhere)
BTW: of course, if they are in separate subjobs they work. But I don't think it is possible to have two separate subjobs that converge to the same file output
Thank you,
Oscar

Re: tGoogleAnalyticsInput - duplicate variable when using two components

Hi Oscar,
Have you tried to use tHashOutput and tHashInput in you job which can help save inputflow and outputflow in memory temporarily?
Could you please also indicate the build version you are using?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi!
Sorry, I do not understand how I would use that to fix the problem. It seems there is a problem in the tGoogleAnalyticsInput itself: it generates two variables with the same name.
Talend build: Build id: V5.6.1_20141207_1530
tGoogleAnalyticsInput version: 
One Star

Sorry,
I can't post the excahnge component URL, but the version is 6.0