One Star

tFileOutputRaw with fixed flow

How can I create next job with One tFixedFlow and tJavaRow and tFileOutputRaw:
In fixed flow on column is created wiht some String message like "hello there";
In tJava row this message is somehow converted and in tFileOutputRaw is written to text file on desktop.
Can you help me create this job?
6 REPLIES

Re: tFileOutputRaw with fixed flow

Hi,
What does your job requirement look like? Could you please elaborate your case with an example with input and expected output values?
Best regards
Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

I have no job requirements, I would just like to test the above mentioned scenario if it is possible.

Hi,
Could you please take a look at my screenshots to see if it is what you are looking for?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

For me it doesn't work that way. What kind of schema do you have, Is it the String type? And also why do you have tJava row, it seems to me that is not needed.
Is it possible to output to a file if you have in a tFixedFlow mode 'Use single table' and how should I do that ?

Hi,
You can achieve this goal without using tjavarow.
Is it possible to output to a file if you have in a tFixedFlow mode 'Use single table' and how should I do that ?

Do you get some trouble when you use tfixedflow-->tfileoutputraw? I set this data type as "String".
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Six Stars

Do you get some trouble when you use tfixedflow-->tfileoutputraw? I set this data type as "String".

Yes, Talend stops responding. And I have to restart entire program.