Five Stars

tFileOutputMSXML throwing Index out of bound after 10 records

Hi All,

I am using tFileOutputMSXML  to generate a multi looped xml form csv, however tFileOutputMSXML  is able to generate only 10 records, after which it throws IndexOutOfBoundsException. Any help on the same is appreciated.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES

Re: tFileOutputMSXML throwing Index out of bound after 10 records

Hello,

With multi-level loop requirement, you can use tXMLMap component in your work flow.

The job design looks like:input-->tXMMap-->tfileoutputXML.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I tried using tXMLMap, but the problem with tXMLMap is if we apply multiple loops we cannot use group by element, hence all my data is getting looped for all customers. eg. my csv is customer with multiple contact points and consents, if i use txmlmap and apply loops on contact point and consents, group by for customerid is not available, hence all contact point and all consents are looped for each customer.

Hello,

Could you please elaborate your case with an example with input and expected output values? Thanks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

HI,

PFA for the source csv and target XML. As in attached xml my <contactpoint> and <consent> should loop.