Four Stars

tFileFetch errors out without response to the API call

I have tried other ways to call the API. The closest I have been is using the tFileFetch component. I am able to load the file using the upload field and the service responds only with the header of the response and an error message saying “java.io.FileNotFoundException: \defaultfilename.txt (Access is denied)”. What seems like is the code is still looking to fetch a file when I am calling a post method. I am attaching the zip file with just the tFileFetch component to it.

Have any of you encountered it? 

4 REPLIES

Re: tFileFetch errors out without response to the API call

Hello,

Are you using a relative path for your Destination filename and your have full read/write permission to?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,

I am actually not using the tFileFetch to "fetch" a file but to rather upload a file to the API.

Either way I have complete access to any folder on my local machine. 

Hello,

Would you mind posting your job design screenshot on forum which will be helpful for us to address your issue?

Please mask your sensitive data.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

I am attaching images of my tFileFetch component. 

It is very simple. Giving the API to call, passing a few header parameters, passing a few body parameters and in the advanced setting providing the file to upload.