tFileExcel

Five Stars

tFileExcel

Dear all, my job give me an Excel output and i would like to make some changes as:

- Set the header with a color and the text of the header with another color

- Color the values of a Column which are > of 5 

and other changes to the excel output.

What is the component who helps me? 

i am trying to use the tFileExcel component but the Job give me that error:

Cattura.PNG

someone who helps me? thanks in advance, Sam

Twelve Stars

Re: tFileExcel

@samfantini,You have not specified Workbook  in Basic settings of the tFileExcelSheetOutput.

Manohar B
Five Stars

@manodwhb, i Have set the Workbook Open and the Workbook Save. So the component in general is useful to keep the format of an output excel. But i have to set the format before and is not possible to set the format with the component in the job, did I get it right?

Eight Stars

Hi Sanfantini

Please tell me the procedure to download tFIleExcel component. 

I did it through exchange but cant see that in pallette.

Tags (2)
Five Stars

https://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/installing-customer-or-community-components-jaspersoftetl-tale...

that is the link with the procedure.

You have to download the Component from the Exchange, then unzip the folder where you want. 

Then you have to go in Talend-> Windows -> Preferences-> talend component design -> set the path of the folder which contains the Component

the same things also in Talend->Windows ->Preferences ->Talend -> Components -> set the path of the folder which contains the Component

and then restart Talend 

Hello,

Here is online document about:TalendHelpCenter:How to install and update a custom component.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Eight Stars

thank you