Four Stars

tFTPPut-Component is cutting my CSV-File

Hello Talend-Community,

i have a problem with the tFTPPut-Component.
I use it to transfer one CSV-File (38kb) to an SFTP-Server. The transfer works well, the file is landing in the right directory but for any reason it is not complete, somehow the middle of the CSV, the data are missing.
Before i send the file i saved it in my local Directory, here is everything fine, but when i send via tFTPPut the data gets lost.
Do you have any Ideas?

Thanks for your help!

ETL-Talend-Version: 6.3.1
In the screenshot you can see my configuration for my tFTPPut-Component.

Greetings

Magerquark.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Four Stars

Re: tFTPPut-Component is cutting my CSV-File

I found the Problem.
The mistake were made between the tFileOutputDelimited-Component and the tFTPPut-Component. I used a Row>Main instead of an Trigger> On Component Ok
I can imagine that the tFTPPut-Component tried to send the file which was still in the makeing.
Not it works fine.

2 REPLIES
Eight Stars

IS the file still open for read or by another process? does it happen with a different file too? if so...
You need to solve this with your network admin, because it could be some overflow / flowcontrol thingy on router/gateway level, looks like packet loss.
Four Stars

I found the Problem.
The mistake were made between the tFileOutputDelimited-Component and the tFTPPut-Component. I used a Row>Main instead of an Trigger> On Component Ok
I can imagine that the tFTPPut-Component tried to send the file which was still in the makeing.
Not it works fine.