I'm working on a talend job that has been developed in the past and that is working correctlfy so i can't change all in this job. i have to add some fields from an xml file and some node where i need to take thoses fields can be empty...
exemple i can have on my xml file this :
or they can be filled :
to extract node of the files, the job is using tExtractXMLFields for each node needed ...
So i add one for each of the node i need but as soon as 1 node is empty, i'm loosing all the previous data extracted from the previous tExtractXMLFields.
how i can do differently ?
Many thanks for your help !
Thanks for your answer.
Here a screenshot of this part of the job
i have just add on this the tExtractXMLField who is not aligned with the others and i'm loosign all my datas because the tags activity_booking on this xml file is empty.
The xPath on the new tExtractXMLField is : "ActivityBookings/ActivityBooking/"
and i add a column in the schema Component_id2 : "ComponentInfo/ComponentID"
I am facing similar issue in my project.
I am calling webservices and successfully getting the output. however the format in browser is different.
So tried to extract it using tExtractXmlField. I am getting value for StateProvince "AA" but StreetName is null.
I tried using different loopxpath in second loop just to get StreetName value.
Is there any way to get output in same format as it is displaying in browser.
Please let me know.
Also I tried to create a new discussion for this but not sure how.