Six Stars

tESBProviderRequest-->Save Payload

Hi!

If you see the screenshoot, I have a tESBProviderRequest-->XMLMap at the start of the job. On this part I can extract the data I am receving from the ProviderRequest and I can use it on the tXMLMap.

1.JPG

The question is pretty simple and stupid, I would like to use this information again at the bottom of the picture(paint xD) but I don't know which component should I use to save it from the start of the job and use it at the end!

I have been thinking about saving it on an xml with input, and use output to extract it at the end but I would need something faster, I can't be saving an xml or a .txt all the time because I will have many requests from outside.

Thank you!

• ESB
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: tESBProviderRequest-->Save Payload

Hi
You can cache the data in memory with tHashOuput in the first subjob, and read the data from memory with tHashInput in later, eg:
tESBProviderRequest--main--tXMLMap--tHashOutput-->...oncomponentok-->tHashInput--main--tMap....>

Note that tHash...components are hidden by default, if you can't find these two components in palette, you need to activate them, please refer to this KB article:
https://help.talend.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=190054401
Let me know if it works?

Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hi
You can cache the data in memory with tHashOuput in the first subjob, and read the data from memory with tHashInput in later, eg:
tESBProviderRequest--main--tXMLMap--tHashOutput-->...oncomponentok-->tHashInput--main--tMap....>

Note that tHash...components are hidden by default, if you can't find these two components in palette, you need to activate them, please refer to this KB article:
https://help.talend.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=190054401
Let me know if it works?

Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Six Stars

Totally works,

Thanks Shong.