Seven Stars

tDotnetRow - how to call .net method with data type that doesn't exist in talend

I referred this https://help.talend.com/reader/biN1c2gCU2aiDzGH7X7sbQ/zqMEk4zh4CCPZ6otSVserA & trying to invoke .net method in talend.

I am able to invoke & consume method that has simple parameter & type supported in talend like string, bool, int, datetime etc..

my question is,

1) how do consume below method that has List<string> as return type and input parameter as (string, string, datetime, enum)

Public List<string> Processdata(string orderid, string prodid, DateTime scheduleDate, EntryType entryType)

2) I have another method that returns dataset, How do I invoke & consume that in talend?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES
Seven Stars

Re: tDotnetRow - how to call .net method with data type that doesn't exist in talend

Any response to this is really appreciated 

Re: tDotnetRow - how to call .net method with data type that doesn't exist in talend

Hello,

What does your method signature look like? Will it take a string array as an input parameter?

If so, you can define the input parameter like:

new String[]{input_row.column1}

//column1 is a column name with string type.

tDotnetrow.png

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

Here is my signature for .net method, 

Public List<string> Processdata(string orderid, string prodid, DateTime scheduleDate, EntryType entryType)