tDotnetRow - how to call .net method with data type that doesn't exist in talend

Seven Stars

tDotnetRow - how to call .net method with data type that doesn't exist in talend

I referred this https://help.talend.com/reader/biN1c2gCU2aiDzGH7X7sbQ/zqMEk4zh4CCPZ6otSVserA & trying to invoke .net method in talend.

I am able to invoke & consume method that has simple parameter & type supported in talend like string, bool, int, datetime etc..

my question is,

1) how do consume below method that has List<string> as return type and input parameter as (string, string, datetime, enum)

Public List<string> Processdata(string orderid, string prodid, DateTime scheduleDate, EntryType entryType)

2) I have another method that returns dataset, How do I invoke & consume that in talend?

Tags (1)
Seven Stars

Re: tDotnetRow - how to call .net method with data type that doesn't exist in talend

Any response to this is really appreciated 

Re: tDotnetRow - how to call .net method with data type that doesn't exist in talend

Hello,

What does your method signature look like? Will it take a string array as an input parameter?

If so, you can define the input parameter like:

new String[]{input_row.column1}

//column1 is a column name with string type.

tDotnetrow.png

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

Here is my signature for .net method, 

Public List<string> Processdata(string orderid, string prodid, DateTime scheduleDate, EntryType entryType)

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Agile Data lakes & Analytics

Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach

Watch

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch