tCombinedSQLInput example

Four Stars

tCombinedSQLInput example

Can Anyone please give me a simple scenario for tCombinedSQLInput component? Just its function part and how and where is it connected?

Accepted Solutions

Re: tCombinedSQLInput example

Hello,

Could you please show us the full error stack trace? Which talend build version are you using?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hello,

Could you please let us know if this scenarion:TalendHelpCenter:Filtering and aggregating table columns directly on the DBMS is OK with you?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

@xdshi

We've tried that scenario using the exact attributes but the tCombinedSQLInput component always shows an error.

The latest is "unreachable code (err 2917)"

currentComponent = "tCombinedSQLInput_1";

Hello,

Could you please show us the full error stack trace? Which talend build version are you using?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

I am getting the following error while running the job.

err.pngVersion- talend  data integration 6.5.1

currentComponent = "tCombinedSQLInput_1";

This was the scenario part that I tried to implement but everytime there is a error at tcombinedsql.

I just need a small example of tcombinedSQLInput .Can you please build a simple job using tcombinedSQLInput.

Hello,

Please ensure your java environment is set correctly and JDK bin is included in your PATH environment variable and is being reached.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

@xdshi

Yes, I've rechecked ... the path is correct.