Four Stars

tBigOutputBulk error

I  am trying to use tBigOutputBulk, but get error message. I can not find any help on other issues. 

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
com.csvreader.CsvWriter2 cannot be resolved to a variable
com.csvreader.CsvWriter2 cannot be resolved to a type
com.csvreader.CsvWriter2 cannot be resolved to a type

15 REPLIES

Re: tBigOutputBulk error

Hello,

Is there any missing double quote between your parameter in tBigOutputBulk component? Have you already installed required external jar files?

Please check your "Code" tab in your job to see if there will be your compile error highlighted in red line.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

file name is in double quote, field separator also. No other parameters in this component.

Four Stars

I do not see that i need to install additional jar files. I have installed some on first run.

Hello,

Will there be your compile error highlighted in red line in your code tab? What's JDK version are you using? JDK 1.8?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

jdk 1.7

elements with error
                                escapeChar_tBigQueryOutputBulk_1 = textEnclosure_tBigQueryOutputBulk_1;
int escape_mode_tBigQueryOutputBulk_1 = com.csvreader.CsvWriter2.ESCAPE_MODE_DOUBLED;
if (escapeChar_tBigQueryOutputBulk_1 == '\\') {
escape_mode_tBigQueryOutputBulk_1 = com.csvreader.CsvWriter2.ESCAPE_MODE_BACKSLASH;
} else if (escapeChar_tBigQueryOutputBulk_1 == textEnclosure_tBigQueryOutputBulk_1) {
escape_mode_tBigQueryOutputBulk_1 = com.csvreader.CsvWriter2.ESCAPE_MODE_DOUBLED;
} else {
throw new RuntimeException(
"The escape mode only support the '\\' or double text enclosure.");
}

com.csvreader.CsvWriter2 csvWriter_tBigQueryOutputBulk_1 = new com.csvreader.CsvWriter2(

Hello,

Could you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are?

We don't see this issue on v 7.0.1. Here exists a jira issue about com.csvreader cannot be resolved.

https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-21872

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

We use Talend Open Studio for Data Integration 5.5.2.20150128_1740

Hello,

Does solution mentioned in jira issue work for you?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

if you mean this one

I will forward this issue to him, since i don't know much details about this.

Anyway for your original issue, for the javacsv.

normally even download a TOS_DI, get the jar from the folder i mentioned (plugin org.talend.designer.localprovider/components/tFileInputDelimited)

copy to the studio TOS big data in the lib/java directory.

Then it should be ok.

In my tFileInputDelimited is no javascv.jar file

Hello,

You can download javacsv.jar file from this jira issue and then intall it manually in the Module view.

https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-21872

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

It did not worked for me. I still get error.

Hello,

Are you getting the same error? Have you tried to restart your studio to see if it is OK with you?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

Yes, same error. Yes i restarted studio.

Hello,

Talend Open Studio for Data Integration 5.5.2.20150128_1740 is a quite old build version.

Could you please try to use the lastest released version talend open studio for 7.0.1 to see if this issue still repro on your end?

Best regards

Sabrina

--

Hello,

We will appreciate it if you could give us your feedback on forum.

Best regards

Sabrina

--