One Star

tAzureStorageList Exception. Is it still maintained ?

Hello,
I'm trying to use the component tAzureStorageList.
The connection to azure is OK
then I get the following exception : 
Exception in component tAzureStorageList_3
java.util.NoSuchElementException: An error occurred while enumerating the result, check the original exception for details.
            at com.microsoft.windowsazure.services.core.storage.utils.implementation.LazySegmentedIterator.hasNext(LazySegmentedIterator.java:113)
            at project.test_0_1.test.tAzureStorageList_3Process(test.java:479)
            at project.test_0_1.test.tAzureStorageConnection_1Process(test.java:383)
            at project.test_0_1.test.runJobInTOS(test.java:745)
            at project.test_0_1.test.main(test.java:602)
Caused by: com.microsoft.windowsazure.services.core.storage.StorageException: The value for one of the HTTP headers is not in the correct format.

It looks like the version of the azure library used by the component is very old :  0.4.6
the last azure libs related is in version 4.2
I noticed that the package name has changed from "com.microsoft.windowsazure" to "com.microsoft.azure"

So I wonder if the components for Azure are still maintained by talend.

Does anyone use this component ?
Thank you
5 REPLIES

Re: tAzureStorageList Exception. Is it still maintained ?

Hi fhanin,
Could you please indicate on which build version you got this issue? Are you using Talend bigdata platform product?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
i do have the same error. But it looks like the entire Azure component sets are having similar errors.
Regards,
Navaneethan T

Hi Navaneethan T,
On which build version you got this issue?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

hi:
i am using Talend open studio for Big data version 6.3.
Thanks,
Navaneethan T
One Star

Hi:
To be more specific, its Talend Open Studio for Big data v6.3. Build (6.3.0.20161026_1219) on Mac OS Sierra.