Six Stars

tAzureStorageGet directly into tFileInputDelimited

I have  CSV files stored in Azure blob storage and want to process it into a SQL DB.  Right ow I have this working like this:

tAzureStorageGet -> [Temp Local File System] -> tFileList [iterate]-> tFileInputDelimited -> etc.

Is there a way to skip the local file system and tFileList steps and process the file directly out of Azure storage?

3 REPLIES

Re: tAzureStorageGet directly into tFileInputDelimited

Hello,

So far, talend doesn't support for transferring data by air.

You have to save your Azure storage files in local firstly and then load them into a SQL DB.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Thanks Sabrina.  I have limited TEMP storage so would need to iterate through the items in Azure, download each locally, process, remove and repeat.  Could you give me a hint as to how to achieve that please?  I'm not sure how to use 'AzureStorageGetList" as an input into "AureStorageGet"

Hello,

Here is a scenario about:TalendHelpCenter:Retrieving files from a Azure Storage container. Hope it will help.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.