Four Stars RSH
Four Stars

tAggregaterow

Hello All,
Presently i am getting following error, Can you please guide me how should i resolve this ...
Please see Screenshots.
Please let me know how to avoid this warning Print on console also.
Thanks in Advance Smiley Happy
Regards
RSH
5 REPLIES

Re: tAggregaterow

what's the type of your output and input columns for these operations ? according to the message, you don't have the same type before and after the Aggregate operation.
Four Stars RSH
Four Stars

Hello,
Please find some more details about my query.
Still i am unable to solve issue like Following:
Warning:the operation 'sum' for the output column 'AmountWithoutVAT' can't be processed because of incompatible input and/or output types
Warning:the operation 'sum' for the output column 'AmountWithVAT' can't be processed because of incompatible input and/or output types
Screenshots:
1) Job
2) tmap: with both columns
3) taggregaterow Component
4) Target DAta in Sql Server Example
Regards
RSH

i think your problem is the type of your columns : in the 4th screenshot, the type for your fields are "Objects", if you want to make a sum, you should have an integer, or double type, according to your input type !
Four Stars RSH
Four Stars

Hello,
Thanks for guidance. Data type of target table is "money" and in talend it reads as "object". I change data type to Integer but still Warning comes.
As tables is already present so i am unable to confirm about "SUM" operation on those 2 columns.
Result shows table is updated but not sure with Column of Sum.
As a time is concern i am unable to do r&d on it.
Regards
RSH
Four Stars RSH
Four Stars

Hello all,
Just to add 1 point, target table has action on table -> Default mode and action on data -> insert and update.
taggregateComponent: it has 2 columns which as data type as Object(19,4) in talend and Money in sql DB.
Still i do have Warning on these 2 component(snapshot is in earlier post)
I am not sure taggregaterow component working for me.
NOTE:I cannot change table structure of this table because it is already in use for other project.
Please guide on this point. Smiley Happy
Regards
RSH