Four Stars

tAccess DB Connection issue While executing job in TAC

I have requirement to pull data from MS Access Db using the .accdb file.

I have installed the AccessDatabaseEngine_X64.exe and able to pull the data from Talend using tAccess Components locally , but when i am trying to execute the job using TAC , Job is failing with below errors.

Connection attempt to 'jdbcSmiley SurpriseddbcSmiley Very Happyriver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb, *.accdb)};DBQ=<xyz>.accdb' with the username ''.
java: symbol lookup error: /usr/java/jdk1.7.0_71/jre/lib/amd64/libJdbcOdbc.so: undefined symbol: SQLAllocEnv

Can anyone help me to solve this ? what all steps i have to carry out in server to install AccessDatabaseEngine_X64 and what all other setup i have to do.

Thanks
-Sanjeevini

5 REPLIES

Re: tAccess DB Connection issue While executing job in TAC

Hello,

Could you please indicate on which talend build version you got this issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi Sabrina, 

Its Talend Platform For Bigadata (5.6.1.20141207_1530).

Thanks

-Sanjeevini 

Hello,

The error is the result of libJdbcOdbc. What's OS are you using in your local?  Did you connect to 32 bit Access in talend locally and deploy your job in 64 bit Linux TAC and Job server?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Yes Sabrina. You are correct.

I have connect to 32 bit Access in talend locally(by installing MS access driver as i have 64bit OS ) and deployed job in 64 bit Linux TAC and Job server.

Let me know what all setups i need to make at Server level.

Thanks

-Sanjeevini 

Hello,

Would you mind creating a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance(webex session) through support portal with priority?

Best regards

Sabrina

--