synchronize jobs

One Star

synchronize jobs

Hi,
I'd like synchronize two jobs before ending the last. How can I do that?
I've two same jobs which are linked with On_component_OK on a tRunJob component.
I'd like execute tRunJob after the two first. Is it possible to have an logical AND before a job or subjob?
Thanks for your answer

Re: synchronize jobs

look into the tParallelize component, it can do what you want.
One Star

Hi,
Thanks JohnGarrettMartin. I use TOS 3.0.4 and tParallelize is a TIS component, isn't it? Can I use it with TOS and how?
One Star

I have a question. Consider there are 3 jobs each job loads three different MS-SQL tables. I want to do the commit for all the three tables only after all three jobs have been completed successfully. Is it possible in Talend?
Community Manager

Hello
I have a question. Consider there are 3 jobs each job loads three different MS-SQL tables. I want to do the commit for all the three tables only after all three jobs have been completed successfully. Is it possible in Talend?

Yes, it is possible. Move the 3 subjobs into a child job. In the father job, using a tRunJob to run the child job, both father job and child job share the same connection, if the child job runs fine, commit the records, otherwise, rollback all the records. See my screenshots
Best regards
shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business