Six Stars

some components are not loaded error

Hello,

I am new to hear.

I just import the code in my Talend Studio 6.4.1.
So whenever I try to open the file I got the error which is 

"some components are not loaded: tInitLog4J".  And I added the log4j jar in the project.

So please anyone help me to solve this error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: some components are not loaded error

Hello,

The tInitLog4j component is a custom component which is written by talend community user and shared on talend exchange portal.

https://exchange.talend.com/#marketplaceproductoverview:marketplace=marketplace%252F1&p=marketplace%...

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
4 REPLIES
Six Stars

I checked log file and the error is 

"!ENTRY org.talend.platform.logging 2 0 2017-11-02 12:25:25.422
!MESSAGE 2017-11-02 12:25:25,422 WARN org.eclipse.m2e.core.internal.embedder.EclipseLogger - The POM for commons-collections:commons-collections:jar:3.2 is missing, no dependency information available"

So how would I add this jar in the project ?

Eight Stars

TOS-preferencesCustom component folder path

Download the tInitLog4j component from talend exchange and extract into user component folder.

Restart the talend and try.

Six Stars

from where I can download the specific component ?

can you please give me the brief idea about it b'coz I am new to hear so dont have so much idea about it.

Hello,

The tInitLog4j component is a custom component which is written by talend community user and shared on talend exchange portal.

https://exchange.talend.com/#marketplaceproductoverview:marketplace=marketplace%252F1&p=marketplace%...

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.