Five Stars

some components are not loaded error

Hello,

I am new to hear.

I just import the code in my Talend Studio 6.4.1.
So whenever I try to open the file I got the error which is 

"some components are not loaded: tInitLog4J".  And I added the log4j jar in the project.

So please anyone help me to solve this error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: some components are not loaded error

Hello,

The tInitLog4j component is a custom component which is written by talend community user and shared on talend exchange portal.

https://exchange.talend.com/#marketplaceproductoverview:marketplace=marketplace%252F1&p=marketplace%...

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
4 REPLIES
Five Stars

I checked log file and the error is 

"!ENTRY org.talend.platform.logging 2 0 2017-11-02 12:25:25.422
!MESSAGE 2017-11-02 12:25:25,422 WARN org.eclipse.m2e.core.internal.embedder.EclipseLogger - The POM for commons-collections:commons-collections:jar:3.2 is missing, no dependency information available"

So how would I add this jar in the project ?

Six Stars

Custom component folder pathCustom component folder path

Download the tInitLog4j component from talend exchange and extract into user component folder.

Restart the talend and try.

Five Stars

from where I can download the specific component ?

can you please give me the brief idea about it b'coz I am new to hear so dont have so much idea about it.

Hello,

The tInitLog4j component is a custom component which is written by talend community user and shared on talend exchange portal.

https://exchange.talend.com/#marketplaceproductoverview:marketplace=marketplace%252F1&p=marketplace%...

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.