slf4j IllegalAccessError when using the tJira Components

Four Stars

slf4j IllegalAccessError when using the tJira Components

Hello,

I am having trouble running a job of mine attempting to use the tJiraInput and tJiraOutput components. When I attempt to run I get the error message below:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.SINGLETON from class org.slf4j.LoggerFactory
	at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.<clinit>(LoggerFactory.java:60)
	at org.talend.components.api.component.runtime.DependenciesReader.<clinit>(DependenciesReader.java:58)
	at org.talend.components.jira.tjirainput.TJiraInputDefinition.getRuntimeInfo(TJiraInputDefinition.java:64)

Doing some research it seems that the versions should be the same for slf4j dependencies, though Talend has multiple different slf4j dependencies. Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so, how would I go about either adding the correct dependencies or removing the incorrect dependencies? Is it possible that this is a problem with the new tJira components?

Thank you!

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
Four Stars

Re: slf4j IllegalAccessError when using the tJira Components

Hello,

Turns out the problem was in an external jar file I was using.

All Replies

Hello,

Could you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hello,

Turns out the problem was in an external jar file I was using.