One Star

.sh or .bat script is not generated while exporting items

Hi,
I am facing bit weird issue this morning as i cant see any of the scripts files .sh/.bat/.jar file created when i tried exporting items from my talend designer.
The same job i did exported yesterday and i see these files were created and i was able to run the .sh file from command line to trigger my talend job.But today i am not able to see these files were generated.
Could some please help me to resolve this issue ?
Regards.
3 REPLIES
One Star

Re: .sh or .bat script is not generated while exporting items

Hi,
You mean Export job and not item because is not same.
Retry to export job and you will see that all exe files you need were generated!
Regards,
One Star

Hi ,
Thanks for the reply,the issue is now resolved as when I tried using option 'Build Job' ,all the .sh,.bat,.jar files are generated.But when i did using 'Export Items/Export Job' these .sh/.bat files were NOT generated.
Regards,

Hi,
"Export items" just gives you the job design, which you can import into another Talend studio.  If you used "Build Job" then you export includes a .bat or .sh file to launch your job.  
Please take a look at documents about:TalendHelpCenter:How to build Jobs and TalendHelpCenter:How to export items.
Feel free to let us know if it is clear enough for you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.