[resolved] tsendMail, how to have table with dynamic values in mail content

One Star

[resolved] tsendMail, how to have table with dynamic values in mail content

Hi All,
Our requirement is, have an EMP table with Name,Age,Class,Sal as columns. In our email we should be having an table with column names as table column header and rows from EMP table as values in table.
Some thing like below
|=------------------+-----+-------------------+-------------------+-------------------+----------+----------------------------------------------------------=|
|JOBID | PID | STARTTIME | STOPTIME | LASTUPDATEDTIME |STATUSCODE|MESSAGE |
|=------------------+-----+-------------------+-------------------+-------------------+----------+----------------------------------------------------------=|
|30-11-2009_11-33-13| 17404| 2009-11-30 11:33:13 | 2009-11-30 11:34:18| 2009-11-30 11:34:18 | COMPLETED |Job completed|
'-------------------+-----+-------------------+-------------------+-------------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------- '
We should be able to put n number of rows into mail context dynamically as data grows in EMP table in DB.
Thanks in advance,
Manju

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] tsendMail, how to have table with dynamic values in mail content

Hi nsun,
thanks for your effort.
I have been successfull in creating email content with data from a table, having N number of rows and put into a table.
For this I am using context variables, reading data from table and putting that data into varibles along with HTML tags (so that out put will be in table format.) in tSendmail component content type is selected to HTML.
Please refer the pictures for more details.
Thanks,
Manju GE

All Replies
Employee

Hi manju_ge:
I try to create a little scenario, hope it can help.
regards!
One Star

Hi nsun,
thanks for your effort.
I have been successfull in creating email content with data from a table, having N number of rows and put into a table.
For this I am using context variables, reading data from table and putting that data into varibles along with HTML tags (so that out put will be in table format.) in tSendmail component content type is selected to HTML.
Please refer the pictures for more details.
Thanks,
Manju GE
Employee

good for you~