[resolved] transformations

One Star

[resolved] transformations

hi everybody,
i want to filter only those record which was stored yesteday can someone please tell me How can i fetch that records using Created date field?
thank you,
Regards ,
Sam
Four Stars

Re: [resolved] transformations

Hi sam,
Following code would generate the yesterdays date... in tMap filter, you will have to compare the date column with this which will filter out the dates which are not required.
You can also think of using tFilter component after tMap and use following expression inside the value...
TalendDate.formatDate("yyyyMMdd", TalendDate.addDate(TalendDate.getCurrentDate(), -1, "dd"))
thanks
vaibhav
One Star

hello Vaibhav,
     Thanks for Suggestion. Now,My another question is that what i do if i want to fetch records from employee and adress table both are connected by Address_id but the only that records stored which has city from pune
Thanks.
Four Stars

Use tFilterRow next to tmap and use appropriate filter to filter the record with respect to specific column.
https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=tFilterRow&content-lang=en
thanks
vaibhav
One Star

Hi everybody,
i have a problem while fetching Data of Sales-force from three entities i.e Opportunity,Quote and QuoteLine_id.
Somebody give me Suggestion.
One Star

hi vaibhav,
i have one table i.e
name     City
Sam       Pune
Deoo      Nagpur
john       Pune
from this table how can i fetch the record whose city=Pune in Tmap
Thanks.
Two Stars

Hi,
Use this expression in city.equals("Pune") expression filter in tMap.
Thanks,
Bhanu
One Star

hi Bhanu,
but where am i locate this expression in tMap

Thanks,
Sam
One Star

hi Everybody,
i have three tables from which i makes join all together now i want to fetch records by giving two queries for one table so how can i handle it.
thank you.
One Star

hi Vaibhav,
can you please tell me is that possible to fetch mail-id's from salesforce and send them Email?
if yes,can you please Justify?
thank you,
Sam
Four Stars

I haven't worked on the scenario, but I can tell you how it is possible.
Get the data from salesforce using SFInput component. Use tMap to extract only emailIDs from input data and write it to file.
Use that file as input and use iterate concept and connect it to tSendMail component to send mail to each mailID.
Hope this is what you are looking for.
Thanks
Vaibhav
One Star

hi vaibhav,
when we import any csv file on salesforce that time salesforce imediatly send mail on our mail id. so, My question is that,
can we also perform this operation using talend and how?
Is there any special tool given for these operation? please reply me with every discription with screen shots.
Thanks,
Sam
Four Stars

Hi,
Talend has tSendMail component which can send mail based on particular activity. Please refer to following documentation and scenario example which sends mail on error.
https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=tSendMail%25C2%25A0
Thanks
Vaibhav