One Star

[resolved] tWebServiceInput NoClassDefFoundError while lunching exported job

TOS version: 4.1.0M3
I have created a TOS job with several tWebServiceInput components. It works inside TOS. If I lunch the exported job script (java) I get the following error:
./WebserviceJob_run.sh
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: java.lang.Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: routines/NAPI_x0020_WebserviceLocator
at ted.WebserviceJob_0_1.WebserviceJob.tMysqlInput_2Process(WebserviceJob.java:2462)
at ted.WebserviceJob_0_1.WebserviceJob.runJobInTOS(WebserviceJob.java:19367)
at ted.WebserviceJob_0_1.WebserviceJob.main(WebserviceJob.java:19262)
Caused by: java.lang.Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: routines/NAPI_x0020_WebserviceLocator
at ted.WebserviceJob_0_1.WebserviceJob.tWebServiceInput_2Process(WebserviceJob.java:3316)
at ted.WebserviceJob_0_1.WebserviceJob.tMysqlInput_2Process(WebserviceJob.java:2391)
... 2 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: routines/NAPI_x0020_WebserviceLocator
at ted.WebserviceJob_0_1.WebserviceJob.tWebServiceInput_2Process(WebserviceJob.java:3020)
... 3 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: routines.NAPI_x0020_WebserviceLocator
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:320)
... 4 more
talendTestHost:/opt/WebserviceJob_0.1/WebserviceJob#
How do I fix that? Many thanks for any suggestions.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] tWebServiceInput NoClassDefFoundError while lunching exported job

Hi,
I had the same problems until I discover that Routine dependencies wasn't set (right click on job - "WebserviceJob").
Try to add Routine dependencies, in your case "NAPI_x0020_WebserviceLocator".
Please confirm if suggestion was OK.
Best regards,
Peter
5 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: [resolved] tWebServiceInput NoClassDefFoundError while lunching exported job

Hello
From the error message, we can see that it lost the requires jars. Maybe it was a bug on 4.1.0M3, can you do a test on the latest version TOS4.1.1?
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Hello
From the error message, we can see that it lost the requires jars. Maybe it was a bug on 4.1.0M3, can you do a test on the latest version TOS4.1.1?
Best regards
Shong

Thank you for your suggestion, shong, but the bug is still present in TOS 4.1.1-r50363
One Star

Hi,
I had the same problems until I discover that Routine dependencies wasn't set (right click on job - "WebserviceJob").
Try to add Routine dependencies, in your case "NAPI_x0020_WebserviceLocator".
Please confirm if suggestion was OK.
Best regards,
Peter
One Star

Hello adijo1
Thanx for your tip! This works for me.
Cu, Roger
One Star

I had the same problem and it resolved my problem.
Thx !