[resolved] tUniqRow component

Four Stars

[resolved] tUniqRow component

It is necessary to sort the rows before using components tUniqRow?
Thanks

Re: [resolved] tUniqRow component

Hi,
Are you looking for TalendHelpCenter:tSortRow to sort your input data firstly? More info about your use case will be preferred.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

No, I need only remove duplicates. So just use tUniqRow without prior Sorting?

Hi,
There is no "sorting" option in tUniqRow.
Could you please elaborate your case with an example with input and expected output values? In that way, we can see if there is any workaround for your prior Sorting requirment.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hello, 
I just need to remove duplicate rows. But I saw the tutorial was done and sorting. I wondered if sorting has any effect on removing duplicates. I'm interested in the case of input data already sorted, if then finding duplicates will be faster. 
Otherwise, I not need sorted data, only deduplicated. 
Thank you.

Hi,
The job design(tSortRow-->tUniqRow) mainly depends on your input and expected output value not performance.
As a matter of fact, tSortRow is cache component consuming two much memory.

Best regards
Sabrina

--