One Star

[resolved] tSOAP issue

Hi,
I've been running this job for a month now and it always fetched data successfully by consuming web service. But today it encountered the following error.
I searched for the error but couldn't find anything.
any idea?

error:
May 23, 2012 1:39:38 PM com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl identifyContentType
SEVERE: *******: Invalid Content-Type. Could be an error message instead of a SOAP message
Exception in component tSOAP_1
com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a SOAP response?
at com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.call(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.soap.SOAPUtil.invokeSOAP(SOAPUtil.java:104)
at mercury_cdc_latest1.copy_of_jupiter_data_0_1.Copy_of_jupiter_data.tSOAP_1Process(Copy_of_jupiter_data.java:952)
at mercury_cdc_latest1.copy_of_jupiter_data_0_1.Copy_of_jupiter_data.runJobInTOS(Copy_of_jupiter_data.java:3635)
at mercury_cdc_latest1.copy_of_jupiter_data_0_1.Copy_of_jupiter_data.main(Copy_of_jupiter_data.java:3492)
Caused by: com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a SOAP response?
at com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl.identifyContentType(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageFactoryImpl.createMessage(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.post(Unknown Source)
... 5 more
CAUSE:
com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a SOAP response?
at com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl.identifyContentType(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageFactoryImpl.createMessage(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.post(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.call(Unknown Source)
at mercury_cdc_latest1.copy_of_jupiter_data_0_1.Copy_of_jupiter_data.tSOAP_1Process(Copy_of_jupiter_data.java:952)
at mercury_cdc_latest1.copy_of_jupiter_data_0_1.Copy_of_jupiter_data.runJobInTOS(Copy_of_jupiter_data.java:3635)
at mercury_cdc_latest1.copy_of_jupiter_data_0_1.Copy_of_jupiter_data.main(Copy_of_jupiter_data.java:3492)
CAUSE:
com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a SOAP response?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] tSOAP issue

Hi,
the issue has been resolved. The issue was that some configuration was added on API on the server side and when they removed it i was able to get the data again.
P.S. Server ppl never accepted that they added something Smiley Very Happy
thanks Arno.
regards,
7 REPLIES
One Star

Hi,
I think you should check the response you get from the soap web service by entering the details in a browser or something like SoapUI for example. You'll probably find the error over there. I don't think your Talend job is the culprit here.
Regards,
Arno
One Star

Hi avdbrink,
its working fine on browser. and this job was working fine yesterday.
I tested the same job on different version of Talend and on different PC but it encountered the same error.
One Star

Hi Abdul,
Did you update your java runtime since the last correct run? Maybe it has something to do with jvm version?
Just guessing...
Arno
One Star

Hi,
no i didn't.
One Star

Well, jobs suddenly showing different output, without anything changing in the job itself, usually point to some external factor which is causing the trouble. I would investigate all surrounding processes and environments before blaming it on the job.
Regards,
Arno
One Star

Hi,
the issue has been resolved. The issue was that some configuration was added on API on the server side and when they removed it i was able to get the data again.
P.S. Server ppl never accepted that they added something Smiley Very Happy
thanks Arno.
regards,
Five Stars

I'm also getting this error message in TAC. Any other ideas? The API haven't been changed and the job works fine in our DEV environment.

EVERE: SAAJ0537: Invalid Content-Type. Could be an error message instead of a SOAP message
Exception in component tSOAP_1
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a SOAP response?
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.call(HttpSOAPConnection.java:191)
at org.talend.soap.SOAPUtil.invokeSOAP(SOAPUtil.java:147)
at sb_replatform.torque_shipments_1_0.Torque_Shipments.tFileInputDelimited_1Process(Torque_Shipments.java:15707)
at sb_replatform.torque_shipments_1_0.Torque_Shipments.tFileList_2Process(Torque_Shipments.java:1275)
at sb_replatform.torque_shipments_1_0.Torque_Shipments.runJobInTOS(Torque_Shipments.java:41277)
at sb_replatform.torque_shipments_1_0.Torque_Shipments.main(Torque_Shipments.java:41070)
Caused by: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a SOAP response?
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.call(HttpSOAPConnection.java:185)
... 5 more
Caused by: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a SOAP response?
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl.identifyContentType(MessageImpl.java:636)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageFactoryImpl.createMessage(MessageFactoryImpl.java:120)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.post(HttpSOAPConnection.java:438)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection$PriviledgedPost.run(HttpSOAPConnection.java:214)
... 7 more