One Star

[resolved] tSAPInput & tSAPOutput Install Issues

I've downloaded both of the components and followed the directions to install the components but both of the SAP Components will not appear in Talend. 
I followed the following Post to install the component:

I created a new director (c:\talend\Custom_Components\) and copied all the files there (See Image)
I then set the user component folder to the directory I set up above (See Image)
I even closed and relaunched Talend several times but the compents still don't display in the palette (See Image)
Any ideas as to what Im going wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] tSAPInput & tSAPOutput Install Issues

So, I've managed to get the tSAPInput and tSAPOutput components to show up. It looks like it's helpful to install the correct production. I had originally installed the Big Data Integration and since have installed Data Integration. I followed the steps outlined in the document and everything is good with the exception that I don't see the SAP Connection under the meta data, however, that's a different issues so I'll create a new post for that.
1 REPLY
One Star

Re: [resolved] tSAPInput & tSAPOutput Install Issues

So, I've managed to get the tSAPInput and tSAPOutput components to show up. It looks like it's helpful to install the correct production. I had originally installed the Big Data Integration and since have installed Data Integration. I followed the steps outlined in the document and everything is good with the exception that I don't see the SAP Connection under the meta data, however, that's a different issues so I'll create a new post for that.