[resolved] tSAPInput & tSAPOutput Install Issues

One Star

[resolved] tSAPInput & tSAPOutput Install Issues

I've downloaded both of the components and followed the directions to install the components but both of the SAP Components will not appear in Talend. 
I followed the following Post to install the component:

I created a new director (c:\talend\Custom_Components\) and copied all the files there (See Image)
I then set the user component folder to the directory I set up above (See Image)
I even closed and relaunched Talend several times but the compents still don't display in the palette (See Image)
Any ideas as to what Im going wrong?

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] tSAPInput & tSAPOutput Install Issues

So, I've managed to get the tSAPInput and tSAPOutput components to show up. It looks like it's helpful to install the correct production. I had originally installed the Big Data Integration and since have installed Data Integration. I followed the steps outlined in the document and everything is good with the exception that I don't see the SAP Connection under the meta data, however, that's a different issues so I'll create a new post for that.

All Replies
One Star

Re: [resolved] tSAPInput & tSAPOutput Install Issues

So, I've managed to get the tSAPInput and tSAPOutput components to show up. It looks like it's helpful to install the correct production. I had originally installed the Big Data Integration and since have installed Data Integration. I followed the steps outlined in the document and everything is good with the exception that I don't see the SAP Connection under the meta data, however, that's a different issues so I'll create a new post for that.