[resolved] tRuleSurvivorship in TAC

One Star

[resolved] tRuleSurvivorship in TAC

Hi
Currently I'm creating a deduplication job. When I run the job in the studio everything is going great but when I deploy the job on TAC I get the following error: 
java.lang.RuntimeException:java.io.FileNotFoundException: items\test_mdm_project\metadata\survivorship\persons\drools_0.1.package (The system cannot find the path specified)
Here is what I did: First of all I generated the rules in the tRuleSurvivorship. Under the meta data i publish these generated rules to drools guvnor. When I open drools I find these survivorship rules.
Any ideas?
Kind regards
Dries

Re: [resolved] tRuleSurvivorship in TAC

Hi,
Please regenerate the rules, save the job, and then re-deploy the job. Tell me if it solves your pb.
You have to save the Job after regeneration of rules. Actually, this step ensures the dependencies between the job and the rules, so that the rules are deployed as well.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi
Thanks for your reply!
I regenerated the rules, saved the job and reployed the job. I keep getting the same error.
I think I found a possible cause of my error. The error stats that the files can not be found in the project "test_mdm_project" however my current project calls "helios".
Any idea's on how to fix this issue?
Kind regards
Dries

Hi,
Does it work if you choose "Export Job" and run the included script? Could you please indicate Talend product  build version you are using and OS?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi

I still get the same error.

I'm currently using W7 enterprise and Talend Platform for MDM: Version: 5.5.1 Build id: r118616.

Kind regards
Dries

Hi driesnuyts,

Could you please report a ticket on TalendSupportPortal? In that way, we can give you a remote assistance through the support cycle.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Four Stars

Hi,
I am getting the same error. I am not sure how to publish the drools package to tac? help appreciated.
Exception in component tRuleSurvivorship_1
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: items\mdm_implementation\metadata\survivorship\org.talend.survivorship.Address\drools_0.1.package (The system cannot find the path specified)
at org.drools.compiler.builder.impl.KnowledgeBuilderImpl.addKnowledgeResource(KnowledgeBuilderImpl.java:693)
at org.drools.compiler.builder.impl.KnowledgeBuilderImpl.add(KnowledgeBuilderImpl.java:2164)
at org.drools.compiler.builder.impl.KnowledgeBuilderImpl.add(KnowledgeBuilderImpl.java:2153)
at org.talend.survivorship.SurvivorshipManager.initKnowledgeBase(SurvivorshipManager.java:139)