[resolved] tRuleSurvivorship error: Unknown resource type: ResourceType = jBPMN2

One Star

[resolved] tRuleSurvivorship error: Unknown resource type: ResourceType = jBPMN2

Hi,
I'm trying to use a tRuleSurvivorship component, I was able to create rules but when I execute the job, the exception below occurs.
Exception in component tRuleSurvivorship_1
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown resource type: ResourceType = 'jBPM BPMN2 Language'
at org.drools.compiler.PackageBuilder.addKnowledgeResource(PackageBuilder.java:553)
at org.drools.builder.impl.KnowledgeBuilderImpl.add(KnowledgeBuilderImpl.java:25)
at org.talend.survivorship.SurvivorshipManager.initKnowledgeBase(SurvivorshipManager.java:143)
at

Any ideas what's the cause of this?

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] tRuleSurvivorship error: Unknown resource type: ResourceType = jBPMN2

This is solved now.
You have to make sure that there are no other libraries loaded on the job that will cause conflict.

All Replies

Re: [resolved] tRuleSurvivorship error: Unknown resource type: ResourceType = jBPMN2

Hi,
Could you please give us your screenshot of tRuleSurvivorship component setting so that we can address your issue quickly.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I've attached the screenshot of the basic settings and schema for the component tRuleSurivorship, I've also attached the generated rules and flow.
Thanks,
Chris
One Star

Schema Screenshot
One Star

Sorry for the multiple reply, I had issue uploading an image.
One Star

Component Screenshot
One Star

Could not still find a solution on the problem.
I've tried loading other libraries on the job but still the exception exist.
One Star

This is solved now.
You have to make sure that there are no other libraries loaded on the job that will cause conflict.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 1

Learn how to do cool things with Context Variables

Blog

Migrate Data from one Database to another with one Job using the Dynamic Schema

Find out how to migrate from one database to another using the Dynamic schema

Blog

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables