[resolved] tParallelize in 5.2.0 TOS Components Reference Guide

One Star

[resolved] tParallelize in 5.2.0 TOS Components Reference Guide

In the 5.2.0 TOS Components Reference Guide, in the documentation for tNamedPipeOutput, there is an example of how to use tNamedPipeOutput. This example, named "Scenario: Writing and loading data through a named-pipe", uses tParallelize, which is in the Talend Integration Suite, not in TOS. Changing this example to remove tParallelize would make it easier to use the 5.2.0 TOS Components Reference Guide.

Accepted Solutions
Employee

Re: [resolved] tParallelize in 5.2.0 TOS Components Reference Guide

All Replies
Community Manager

Hi
I agree with you, I will notify this topic to our doc team, thank you for your post.
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Hi shong,
I'm trying to use a named pipe in the same way that's used in the example with tParallelize. Unfortunately, it does not work: I get the error message "java.io.IOException: Named pipe write failed: Waiting for a process to open the other end of the pipe" on tNamedPipeOutput_1 (post # 27402). I assume I've made a mistake in design or configuration. Would you be so kind as to take a look at post # 27402?
Thank you.
One Star

Did anybody try this with Talend Open Studio
I am also getting same error
Named pipe write failed: Waiting for a process to open the other end of the pipe
Can someone help me out ?
One Star

hi shong,
I am giving 3 columns as an input to tnamedpipeopen, then i am using tfileinputdelimited to perform some function like ((String)globalMap.get("tNamedPipeOutput_1_PIPE_NATIVE_NAME")  and  this one is connected to the tnamedpipeoutput.then again i am closing it and i am getting the error of

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no namedpipe_jni in java.library.path

can any one help me...
Employee