[resolved] tMysqlOutput doesn't insert records

One Star

[resolved] tMysqlOutput doesn't insert records

Hey everyone, I'm having some trouble using MySQLoutput. It creates a table (Action on table is Create table if does not exist), but it doesn't insert any records neither does it produce errors or rejects. Attached screenshot.
Also have this issue in another job, using input from tBigqueryInput to write to MySQL. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Jochem
Edit: Looks like my attached file doesn't come through.. Its a pic of the job, mysqlinput processing 100 rows to mysqloutput, 0 rows (Rejects) from output to logrow.

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] tMysqlOutput doesn't insert records

check whether you have set commit action or not, it may cause such problem. tXXXCommit component to verify.

Fantastic, that was the problem. I assumed a commit was part of the component tMysqlOutput. A tMysqlCommit trigger after the output does indeed insert the rows.
Thanks a bunch!

All Replies
Five Stars

check whether you have set commit action or not, it may cause such problem. tXXXCommit component to verify.
One Star

Fantastic, that was the problem. I assumed a commit was part of the component tMysqlOutput. A tMysqlCommit trigger after the output does indeed insert the rows.
Thanks a bunch!