[resolved] tMySQLOutput : the global value NB_LINE_REJECTED returns 0

[resolved] tMySQLOutput : the global value NB_LINE_REJECTED returns 0

Hello.
I am using TOS 5.4.1.
In my job I am loading a table using a tMySQLOutput component and I want to print in the console the number of inserted and rejected lines.
I am using the component tFixedFlowInput to access the global values such as :
((Integer)globalMap.get("tMysqlOutput_2_NB_LINE"))
((Integer)globalMap.get("tMysqlOutput_2_NB_INSERTED"))
((Integer)globalMap.get("tMysqlOutput_2_NB_REJECTED"))
The problem is with the value ((Integer)globalMap.get("tMysqlOutput_2_NB_REJECTED")) which returns 0 even if some lines are actually rejected. The others variables seem to work correctly.
In the case showed in the screenshot. I try to load 2946 lines, all of them are rejected, but only the value (Integer)globalMap.get("tMysqlOutput_2_NB_LINE") returns 2946, all the others, including ((Integer)globalMap.get("tMysqlOutput_2_NB_REJECTED")) return 0.
Any idea about that issue ?
Thanks.
Seventeen Stars

Re: [resolved] tMySQLOutput : the global value NB_LINE_REJECTED returns 0

Take care the option batch mode (in advanced setting) is switched off (default=on).

Take care the option batch mode (in advanced setting) is switched off (default=on).

Hi jlolling. Thank you for your help. Where can I find this option ? I don't see it in the advanced settings of the tMysqlOutput component.

These are the advanced settings of my component tMysqlOutput.
Seventeen Stars

The counter for rejects will only be filled if you use this flow. Please add minimum a reject "dummy" output to a tJavaRow component (this is like a /dev/null if you do nothing here ;-)

Hi. I added a reject "dummy" output and it now works correctly. Thank you for your help !