One Star

[resolved] tJava null result for globalMap.get("tELTOracleMap_1_QUERY")

I get a null result  for ((String) globalMap.get("tELTOracleMap_1_QUERY")) in tJava Component. I tried enabling debug mode by checking advanced setting of tELTOracleMap . However, I did not find any such option.
Below is the Job Screen Shot That I am using. 
Please guide.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] tJava null result for globalMap.get("tELTOracleMap_1_QUERY")

Yes.
Thankyou xdshi.
Issue is resolved. Key for globalMap should be tELTOracleMap_1QUERYtable1.
6 REPLIES

Hi,

Thank you for your post! We can't see the screenshot on our side. Could you attach it on the forum again, please? That would be great.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Please refer to the screen shot.
I get a null result  for ((String) globalMap.get("tELTOracleMap_1_QUERY")) in tJava Component. I tried enabling debug mode by checking advanced setting of tELTOracleMap . However, I did not find any such option.
Below is the Job Screen Shot That I am using. 
Please guide.

Hi,
Actually, we don't find this global variable ((String) globalMap.get("tELTOracleMap_1_QUERY")) defined in tELTOracleMap. Could you please give us more information about job requirment?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hello,
As per the reply for this post .
I tried using the variable.

Requirement: I am trying to add two tables on some key. The sql will be generated in result of this joins. This SQL can be viewed by clicking tELTOracleMap and selecting tab "Generated SQL Query". I want to read this using program so I am using globalMap with key as tELTOracleMap_1_QUERYThe same solution was suggested in above liked post, However, I get null value instead of query.

Hi mnavedqureshi,
Is your issue resolved? Could you please share your solution with us?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Yes.
Thankyou xdshi.
Issue is resolved. Key for globalMap should be tELTOracleMap_1QUERYtable1.