[resolved] tJDBCOutput dynamic schema support

One Star

[resolved] tJDBCOutput dynamic schema support

Hello,
I am confused by the dynamic schema support in the tJDBCOutput component. In the documentation (Talend_Components_RG_5.4.1_EN.pdf, page 1834), it is stated that the dynamic schema feature is supported by this component.
However, in fact the dynamic schema is not supported in Studio version 5.4.1.r111943 (the component shows error), neither is this component listed in the supportDynamic.txt.
So is this just a mistake in the documentation?
Jan

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] tJDBCOutput dynamic schema support

Hi Jan
Thanks for posting this issue here.
So far, tJDBCOutPut don't support for dynamic schema. Please take supportDynamic.txt as standard.
You can refer to online component reference TalendHelpCenter:tJDBCOutput which don't state that the dynamic schema feature is supported by this component.
Our DOCT team have removed Dynamic Schema support info from components that don't support this feature since 5.4.2. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies
Four Stars

Hi Jan,
As per my understanding dynamic schema is only supported in Enterprise edition of Talend DI and not in Open source...
https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=tJDBCOutput
There must be some mistake from Documentation side... Talend team may take care to revise, if you can pl put a screenshot of that section which speaks about Dynamic schema in Open Studio...
Thanks
Vaibhav
One Star

Hello,
actually, I am using the Enterprise Big Data edition. As I look at the lables of the forum sections, I probably understood them wrong and posted the topic in the wrong forum. (Edit: but, anyway, I think it's related to the studio generally, so if anybody knows the answer, it would be nice.)
Jan

Hi Jan
Thanks for posting this issue here.
So far, tJDBCOutPut don't support for dynamic schema. Please take supportDynamic.txt as standard.
You can refer to online component reference TalendHelpCenter:tJDBCOutput which don't state that the dynamic schema feature is supported by this component.
Our DOCT team have removed Dynamic Schema support info from components that don't support this feature since 5.4.2. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
thanks for the answer.
Jan