[resolved] tGoogleAnalyticsInput

One Star

[resolved] tGoogleAnalyticsInput

Hello,
I try to use the tGoogleAnalyticsInput component in a project and I have this error message. I used JSON KEY type and P12 key type but the same error.
Someone can help me? Urgent please

Démarrage du job LoadGoogleAnalytics a 16:30 29/10/2015.
connecting to socket on port 3679
connected
WARN:Got error:null
INFO:Retry request in 1000ms
INFO:Retry request in 2000ms
INFO:Retry request in 4000ms
INFO:Retry request in 8000ms
ERROR:All repetition of requests failed:null
Exception in component tGoogleAnalyticsInput_1
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
    at com.google.api.client.repackaged.com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:76)
    at com.google.api.client.util.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:37)
    at com.google.api.client.http.HttpRequest.setConnectTimeout(HttpRequest.java:456)
    at de.jlo.talendcomp.googleanalytics.GoogleAnalyticsInput$3.initialize(GoogleAnalyticsInput.java:333)
    at com.google.api.client.http.HttpRequestFactory.buildRequest(HttpRequestFactory.java:93)
    at com.google.api.client.googleapis.services.AbstractGoogleClientRequest.buildHttpRequest(AbstractGoogleClientRequest.java:300)
    at com.google.api.client.googleapis.services.AbstractGoogleClientRequest.executeUnparsed(AbstractGoogleClientRequest.java:419)
    at com.google.api.client.googleapis.services.AbstractGoogleClientRequest.executeUnparsed(AbstractGoogleClientRequest.java:352)
    at com.google.api.client.googleapis.services.AbstractGoogleClientRequest.execute(AbstractGoogleClientRequest.java:469)
disconnected
    at de.jlo.talendcomp.googleanalytics.GoogleAnalyticsInput.doExecute(GoogleAnalyticsInput.java:446)
    at de.jlo.talendcomp.googleanalytics.GoogleAnalyticsInput.executeDataQuery(GoogleAnalyticsInput.java:383)
    at de.jlo.talendcomp.googleanalytics.GoogleAnalyticsInput.executeQuery(GoogleAnalyticsInput.java:434)
    at dwhcra.loadgoogleanalytics_0_3.LoadGoogleAnalytics.tGoogleAnalyticsInput_1Process(LoadGoogleAnalytics.java:2403)
    at dwhcra.loadgoogleanalytics_0_3.LoadGoogleAnalytics.tMSSqlInput_1Process(LoadGoogleAnalytics.java:1486)
    at dwhcra.loadgoogleanalytics_0_3.LoadGoogleAnalytics.runJobInTOS(LoadGoogleAnalytics.java:6832)
    at dwhcra.loadgoogleanalytics_0_3.LoadGoogleAnalytics.main(LoadGoogleAnalytics.java:6593)
Job LoadGoogleAnalytics terminé à 16:30 29/10/2015.

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] tGoogleAnalyticsInput

The problem is the JSON key. you must download the one generated by the creation of  0auth2 identifier.

All Replies
One Star

Re: [resolved] tGoogleAnalyticsInput

The problem is the JSON key. you must download the one generated by the creation of  0auth2 identifier.