One Star

[resolved] tFileList filter files by file name

Is there any way to filter files in the tFileList component by file name?
I want to filter files starting with a specific character
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: [resolved] tFileList filter files by file name

Hi,
I have source file like "Temp_File_Test.csv" along with some other .CSV files. but i need to use only files come with "_File_Test.csv" as source file. 
i have tried filemask in tFilelist like, "*_File_Test.csv", but not working.can i get help here on how to use tFilelist here to filter only "_File_Test.csv" files .
Thanks,

Hello gottipatih 
The filemask "*_File_Test.csv" is working on version 6.2.1, which version of studio are you using?
Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
4 REPLIES
One Star mpa
One Star

U can use the "*" character. For example if you want text files starting with a C. You can use "C*.txt" in the tfilelist filemask.
One Star

Hi,
I have source file like "Temp_File_Test.csv" along with some other .CSV files. but i need to use only files come with "_File_Test.csv" as source file. 
i have tried filemask in tFilelist like, "*_File_Test.csv", but not working.can i get help here on how to use tFilelist here to filter only "_File_Test.csv" files .
Thanks,
Community Manager

Hi,
Thanks,

Hello gottipatih 
The filemask "*_File_Test.csv" is working on version 6.2.1, which version of studio are you using?
Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Hi, 
Using 6.2.1 version and its working fine for me.
Thanks,