[resolved] tFileInputExcel loading issues into vertica output

One Star

[resolved] tFileInputExcel loading issues into vertica output

Hi All,
I am trying to copy data from ftp server to local first , then from local folder i ll be loading the data into tvertica_output.  i was able to load the excel sheets into local folder , but while loading the same into the vertica db i am getting the error  Zip File is closed below is the exact error i am facing. 
Starting job Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1 at 03:34 21/06/2016.
connecting to socket on port 3359
connected
Correct Programnames Load is Started:Tue Jun 21 03:34:37 EDT 2016
File Mask name: Program_Name_Correction_*.xlsx
today's value is 20160621
: prod_sam.program_names_fileload_iliyas_q1_0_1.Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1 - tFileInputExcel_2 Zip File is closed
Exception in component tFileInputExcel_2
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Zip File is closed
at org.apache.poi.openxml4j.util.ZipFileZipEntrySource.getEntries(ZipFileZipEntrySource.java:45)
at org.apache.poi.openxml4j.opc.ZipPackage.getPartsImpl(ZipPackage.java:186)
at org.apache.poi.openxml4j.opc.OPCPackage.getParts(OPCPackage.java:673)
at org.apache.poi.openxml4j.opc.OPCPackage.open(OPCPackage.java:226)
at org.apache.poi.openxml4j.opc.OPCPackage.open(OPCPackage.java:186)
at org.apache.poi.POIXMLDocument.openPackage(POIXMLDocument.java:74)
at org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFWorkbook.<init>(XSSFWorkbook.java:296)
at prod_sam.program_names_fileload_iliyas_q1_0_1.Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1.tFileInputExcel_2Process(Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1.java:3723)
at prod_sam.program_names_fileload_iliyas_q1_0_1.Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1.tVerticaInput_2Process(Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1.java:6241)
at prod_sam.program_names_fileload_iliyas_q1_0_1.Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1$4.run(Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1.java:6793)
Input File Copied from FTP to Local Directory
Input File Name is:E:\Iliyas\FTP_PGM_NMS\Program_Name_Correction_20160526 (excel).xlsx
Exception in component tFileInputExcel_2
at org.apache.poi.openxml4j.util.ZipFileZipEntrySource.getEntries(ZipFileZipEntrySource.java:45)
at org.apache.poi.openxml4j.opc.OPCPackage.getParts(OPCPackage.java:673)
at org.apache.poi.openxml4j.opc.OPCPackage.open(OPCPackage.java:226)
at org.apache.poi.openxml4j.opc.OPCPackage.open(OPCPackage.java:186)
at org.apache.poi.POIXMLDocument.openPackage(POIXMLDocument.java:74)
at org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFWorkbook.<init>(XSSFWorkbook.java:296)
at prod_sam.program_names_fileload_iliyas_q1_0_1.Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1.tFileInputExcel_2Process(Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1.java:3723)
at prod_sam.program_names_fileload_iliyas_q1_0_1.Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1.tFileList_1Process(Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1.java:2710)
at prod_sam.program_names_fileload_iliyas_q1_0_1.Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1.tJava_3Process(Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1.java:2399)
: prod_sam.program_names_fileload_iliyas_q1_0_1.Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1 - tFileInputExcel_2 Zip File is closed
at prod_sam.program_names_fileload_iliyas_q1_0_1.Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1.tFTPFileList_2Process(Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1.java:2271)
at prod_sam.program_names_fileload_iliyas_q1_0_1.Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1$3.run(Program_names_fileLoad_Iliyas_Q1.java:6747)
disconnected

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] tFileInputExcel loading issues into vertica output

Hi
I was able to solve this , It was getting the error because of wrong configuration i had given , i ad assigned a filepath  to the location &was looking for the file in filepath +filepath so it ws looking going into the filepath location, plus  another filepath  within it

Thanks for the support

All Replies

Hi,
Did you use any  wild characters(*) in file name? Would you mind sharing your job setting screenshots into forum? How did you copy file from FTP server to local? Are you using tFtpGet component? More information about your current job situation will be preferred.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi
I was able to solve this , It was getting the error because of wrong configuration i had given , i ad assigned a filepath  to the location &was looking for the file in filepath +filepath so it ws looking going into the filepath location, plus  another filepath  within it

Thanks for the support

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback and sharing your solution with us.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I have problem in loading (.xlsx) file in tInpuExcel compontemt it show Following error 
Exception in component tFileInputExcel_1