[resolved]tFileInputDelimited not loading into tMap

One Star

[resolved]tFileInputDelimited not loading into tMap

Hello
I have two components tFileInputDelimited loading the same CSV file into a tMap (See the image below).
The first component is loading properly but the second one is not loading (0 rows loaded), and I am unable to understand why since I used the same process for another project and it worked well. Do you have any idea of what could cause this ? Or where to start looking to solve it ?
I am using TOS 5.6 for big data and working on Windows seven.
Thank you.

Re: [resolved]tFileInputDelimited not loading into tMap

Hi drux,
Is there any error message printed on console when "Die on errror "option of tfileinputdelimited is checked?
 Can you get any output when using  tfileinputdelimited(outExigenceTempFile2)-->tlogrow only ?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi xdshi,
Thank you for replying. The whole job is actually ending with an error, and I though it was due to the second tfileinputdelimited(outExigenceTempFile2) not loading. I attached the corresponding images below. And I am actually having an output when using tfileinputdelimited(outExigenceTempFile2)-->tlogrow only.
Thank you again.
One Star

Hi again,
I solved the problem. There was simply a wrong formula within the tMap component.
Regards!
drux

Hi drux,
Let us know if there is any further help we can give.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.