Five Stars

[resolved] tElasticsearchIndex component configuration

Dear community,
I'm using Talend DI 6.3, and I'm having a problem to install the required librairies for the component tElasticsearchIndex.
(The same problem in Talend BigData 6.3)
Have ideas please?
Regards,
Sami BENSMIDA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: [resolved] tElasticsearchIndex component configuration

Hi Sabrina, 
Problem solved:
When I have downloaded the jars and tried to add theme manually , it was  ..
You must rename them and let only the jarName.
Best regards,
Sami BENSMIDA
5 REPLIES

Hi,
The tElasticsearchIndex is a custom component written by talend community user and shared on talend exchange portal.
 What's the required librairies jar file you are missing when use tElasticsearchIndex component?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi Sabrina,
Required librairies elasticsearch.jar and lucene-core.jar.
Download and install the available modules button is disable, so I downloaded the libraires, I added them manually and I ended up without results. 
   I tested the latest version of both of them AND the oldest ones  elasticsearch.2.3.5 & lucene-core.5.5.0.
Best regards,
Sami BENSMIDA

Hi,
Where did you place these required libraries elasticsearch.jar and lucene-core.jar?
Could you please try to install external jars from "Module" view(Window > Show View... > Talend> Modules) to see if it works?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi Sabrina, 
Problem solved:
When I have downloaded the jars and tried to add theme manually , it was  ..
You must rename them and let only the jarName.
Best regards,
Sami BENSMIDA

Hi samibensmida,
Thanks for your prompt reply and sharing your solution with us. Could you please mark this topic as resolved?
Best regards
Sabrina
--