[resolved] tBarChart : usage and msg "!!!LONG_NAME!!!"

One Star

[resolved] tBarChart : usage and msg "!!!LONG_NAME!!!"

Hi ,
I went through the forum but I didn't find post about tBarChart component usage.
Would you have some example ?
On the other hands I have the message "!!!LONG_NAME!!!" when the mouse is on the tBarChart component in Business Intelligence components is there something to modify, download or not correct ?
Thanks in advance.
With best regards,
Yves.

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] tBarChart : usage and msg "!!!LONG_NAME!!!"

Hi Shong,
This post can be closed as I found all informations about tBarChart in documentation (TalendOpenStudio_Components_RG_42a_FR.pdf) I downloaded from Talend site.
As my job is working well I am not sure the message !!!LONG_NAME!!! has to be taken into account
As a result
With best regards,
Yves.

All Replies
Community Manager

Hi Yves
Sorry, I have missed your topic, I will have a look at it and come back to you asap!
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Hi Shong,
This post can be closed as I found all informations about tBarChart in documentation (TalendOpenStudio_Components_RG_42a_FR.pdf) I downloaded from Talend site.
As my job is working well I am not sure the message !!!LONG_NAME!!! has to be taken into account
As a result
With best regards,
Yves.
Community Manager

Hi Shong,
As a result
With best regards,
Yves.

Good news, thanks for your feedback!
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business