[resolved] show log messages during job running

One Star

[resolved] show log messages during job running

I have a master job which contains 10 subjobs. I use a tWarn element for each subjob to get a message if the subjob is finished. These messages are all shown after the master job is finished. I would like to see each message in the console when then subjob is finished. So i would see the progress of the master job.
Is there a solution for this problem?

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] show log messages during job running

I used tLogCatcher+tLogRow, but i connected each subjob with the connector "main".
Working on a new masterjob where i connected the subjobs with "OncomponentOK" i found out that with "OncomponentOK" i get the messages during the running masterjob.
Maybe somebody could explain me the differences between "main" and "OncomponentOK".
Now i have the problem that only 10 waring lines are left in the console (the line limit is not checked).

All Replies
Community Manager

Hello
Is there a solution for this problem?

Using a tLogCatcher+tLogRow components to catch the message and print it on console in each child job. So you will the see the message on console when you run the job main job.
Best regards
shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

I used tLogCatcher+tLogRow, but i connected each subjob with the connector "main".
Working on a new masterjob where i connected the subjobs with "OncomponentOK" i found out that with "OncomponentOK" i get the messages during the running masterjob.
Maybe somebody could explain me the differences between "main" and "OncomponentOK".
Now i have the problem that only 10 waring lines are left in the console (the line limit is not checked).
Community Manager

Hello
Good! Smiley Wink
About the connectors, please read article.
Best regards

shong

----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business