Five Stars

[resolved] projects missing on startup

hi,
i had a improper shutdown of the system with talend open.
nxt time wen i start talend i find all my projects vanished/missing, it was blank.
can someone point out how i can fix this or which log files to edit.
thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: [resolved] projects missing on startup

ok now wat i did was i changed my workspace folder. created another folder by the name workspace2.
wen i tried to import projects from workspace folder error was coming saying not a Talend project.
But i had to individually import projects from inside the workspace folder, it worked fine Smiley Happy
Thks xdshi Smiley Happy
5 REPLIES

Hi,
Would you mind checking your process folder which is located in <Talend Studio install path>/workspace/. your project All your project will be kept in this folder. If not, that mean the job you created has not been saved.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

yes i can see all my projects in tht folder but tis is nt able to detect it

Hi,
So if you cannot find the job in studio, import it from the dir into studio . Try it and see if does the job work fine?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

ok now wat i did was i changed my workspace folder. created another folder by the name workspace2.
wen i tried to import projects from workspace folder error was coming saying not a Talend project.
But i had to individually import projects from inside the workspace folder, it worked fine Smiley Happy
Thks xdshi Smiley Happy

Hi,
It is good news, and thanks for your feedback!
Best regards
Sabrina
--