One Star

[resolved] <job name>.class missing

Hi,
I would like to know if Talend Data Integration 5.5 is compatible with JRE 1.6.
I'm experience difficulties in running jobs ,  because the file <job name>.class wasn't generated, since i moved from version 5.4 to 5.5 
Thank you
4 REPLIES
Seventeen Stars

Re: [resolved] <job name>.class missing

I would test at first if a complete new job (e.g. a very simple one with only some System.out.println(..) ) works.
Regarding your question: JDK 6 is fine and works well.
Check if the path to the workspace and studio does not contains any spaces or other none-ascii chars.

Hi,
Here is document about TalendHelpCenter:Compatible Platforms.
Did you get "Could not find or load main class" when run your job?  Usaully
"Could not find or load main class" means talend didn't find your workspace, which is probably caused the blank space in the installation path.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thank you jlolling and Sabrina for your responses.
I don't have any space in the workspace or TOS path, just in the path for JRE (it is in Program files folder),  but by now  i  resolved the problem  by creating a new worksapce.
Best regards

Hi joba,

Glad you could solve the issue.
Please click the "Set this topic as resolved" link which is right underneath your initial post? This way, other users will be informed that this thread has been resolved.

Many thanks

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.