One Star

[resolved] looping of tfilelist

Hi,

I have a job that reads csv files in a document that I have specified for. In this document, there are different types of data but actually share same table structure. I used tFileList to retrive the document.
I noticed that there is only one document of csv file that being processed and the other document remain unprocessed.
Do you have any idea of what is actually happened?
or do you have any other alternatives to retrieve the csv documents?
Any suggestions would be much apprecited.
Thanks,
fadh
8 REPLIES

Re: [resolved] looping of tfilelist

Hi,
In this document, there are different types of data but actually share same table structure. I used tFileList to retrive the document.

A document with many .csv files? How did you set tfilelist mask? Could you please show some screenshots about your input source(document structure)? Or you are looking for the option " Include sub-directories" in tfilelist?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi xdshi,
Thanks for your reply.
Herewith I attach screen shot of the document

Hi,
I noticed that there is only one document of csv file that being processed and the other document remain unprocessed.

From your screenshots, I have seen there are 3 .csv files iterated successfully. Why did you say "there is only one document of csv file that being processed and the other document remain unprocessed"? Feel free let me know if I missing something.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Yes of course it stated that there are 3 .csv file iterated, but when I check in the target database,
only one of that 3 documents being processed. Am I missed something on the setting?
Thanks,
fadh
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Should that the row of the data are 6000 rows and the job only processed 921 rows only. The 921 rows coming from the first .csv file. Do you have any idea?
Thanks,
fadh

Hi,
It is caused by "Iteration" that the output only get the last iteration value.
Here is a solution for this issue. Put all data into output local file first (tfileoutputdelimited, checkout "Append" option) then load all data into DB.
See my screenshots
Feel free let me know if it is OK with you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
It works as what you suggested. Thank You So Much.
Best Regards,
fadh

Hi,
It's glad to know it is helpful for you. Set the topic as "Resolved" so that other community users with similar issue can identify it.
Best regards
Sabrina
--