[resolved] hash is not initialized hash must exist before you read

One Star

[resolved] hash is not initialized hash must exist before you read

Hi,
I'm getting an error while executing the job and getting the below error.Can you please anyone please suggest me?
Attached is the screenshot of the job
connecting to socket on port 3569
connected
Exception in component tHashInput_2
java.lang.RuntimeException: The hash is not initialized : The hash must exist before you read from it
    at geo.usps_recordtype_changes_add_del_0_1.usps_recordtype_changes_add_del.tHashInput_2Process(usps_recordtype_changes_add_del.java:4097)
    at geo.usps_recordtype_changes_add_del_0_1.usps_recordtype_changes_add_del.tFileInputDelimited_2Process(usps_recordtype_changes_add_del.java:1612)

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: [resolved] hash is not initialized hash must exist before you read

You have some inconsistences in your definition.
I considers that tfileoutputexcel should connect to tMap2 using  a Main flow and don't using a lookup flow.   tHashInput_1 should connect to tMap2 using a Main flow.
tFileInputDelimited_1 shouldn't connect to tFileInputDelimited2 using onComponentOk.   I suggest connect t_state to tFileInputdelimited2 using a onSubJobOk, but i don't know your process, please analyze my comments.
Best regards,
Alfonso Borre
aborresarmiento@yahoo.es

All Replies

Hi yugandhar9,
It seems that the data isn't written to the tHashOutput? Did you use the output data from oracle DB(row7) both in tHashInput_1 and tHashInput_2?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Yes,I'm using the oracle DB(row7) output data in thashouput_1 in both the thashinput_1 and thashinput_2
Six Stars

You have some inconsistences in your definition.
I considers that tfileoutputexcel should connect to tMap2 using  a Main flow and don't using a lookup flow.   tHashInput_1 should connect to tMap2 using a Main flow.
tFileInputDelimited_1 shouldn't connect to tFileInputDelimited2 using onComponentOk.   I suggest connect t_state to tFileInputdelimited2 using a onSubJobOk, but i don't know your process, please analyze my comments.
Best regards,
Alfonso Borre
aborresarmiento@yahoo.es
Six Stars

Excuse me,  tHashInput_1 should connect to tMap2 using a Lookup flow.
One Star

Thank you Alfonso! It worked