[resolved] gestion des rejets toracleoutput Talend 4.1

One Star

[resolved] gestion des rejets toracleoutput Talend 4.1

Bonjour,
J'ai une question au sujet de la gestion des rejets lors de l'alimentation d'une table oracle. J'essaie d'insérer dans un fichier texte les lignes qui passent pas dans ma base de données. Pour faire cela j'ai décoché la case « Die on error » dans mon tMap, et j'ai configuré le tMap comme dans l'image001.
Le souci c'est que lors de l'exécution du job aucune ligne passe dans mon fichier de rejets, alors que j'ai bien une erreur de base de données : ORA-12899: valeur trop grande pour la colonne "SYSTEM"."ENTETE_DU_SAS"."TYPE_ELABO" (réelle : 13, maximum : 6)
(Pour avoir l'erreur j'ai fait express, je me suis débrouillé pour avoir dans la source une valeur trop grande par rapport à la cible).
Vous pouvez visualiser la diagramme de mon job dans l'immage002, est ce que quelqu'un a une idée comment attraper ce genre d'erreurs et les insérer dans un fichier ?
Merci

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] gestion des rejets toracleoutput Talend 4.1

Yes, after unchecking the batch option, the rejects option on the tOracleOutput became available!!
Thanks again for your implication.
Regards

All Replies
Employee

Hi
1 - Next time post in english please. This is requirement since most of Talend user are english speaking people.
2 - Concerning your issue, you should use the "Reject" link directly from the tOracleOutput component. The reject link from the tMap is only for Inner Join rejects
Cyril
One Star

Hi Cyril
thank you for your reply, i was going to post an english version of my question, but i haven't just managed to translate it properly yet . It appears though that you understood very well my issue.
The problem is that when i right click on my tOracleOutput component i don't have the "Reject" option, and i think that is because I'm using the Talend Open Studio 4.1.
My collegues who work with previous releases of TOS are using the solution that you adviced me to use, but it seems that i can not find the reject link in TOS 4.1.
Do you know if it is still there, and eventually where can i find it ?
Thanks a lot for your help
TG
One Star

Hi all,
have a look at this discussion maybe it will help you out:
http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=13523
Regards
Employee

I understood your question because I'm french but Shong who is the most active on this forum does not speak french (Not yet) Smiley Happy
Concerning your issue did you uncheck the batch option in the component ? does it work ?
One Star

Yes, after unchecking the batch option, the rejects option on the tOracleOutput became available!!
Thanks again for your implication.
Regards